Professor, Department of International Economics and Trade
Professor Hou Junjun, holding Ph.D in Economics, received his Ph.D. from Hunan University in 2009 and has been a visiting scholar in East-West Center. Professor Hou is currently the Dean of School of Economics and Trade, Hunan University.His main research areas are Economics in Standardization, International trade frictions and disputes and Modern service economy.
He has published 4 monographs and over 60 SSCI papers in well-known academic journals, such as China Management World, China Economic Geography, China Journal of International Trade etc.
1. Economics in Standardization
2. International Trade Frictions and Disputes
3. Modern Service Economy
1. International Trade Theory and Policy
2. International Trade and Standards
3. National Boutique Online Open Courses: Standards and Our Life